If you choose to invest in your website development, your decision is not motivated by a simple desire to change its creative structure. Or at least it shouldn’t be. As your most valuable digital asset, it is important that your website is specially designed to help you solve your business problems and help you achieve your main business goals.
You are excited to find a new website, and the web design agency website development company/has promised you a launch date in 3 months. It will be for months, and your website will still be live. What’s going on? The person or company you rented failed. I conclude there is no easy way to put it.
They didn’t ask the right questions to help convey the built-in demand, and now you get stuck in an endless loop of design changes, frustrations, problems, and you’re not focused on doing your real work.
WHY DO WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY SUCKS
Here are some of the main reasons:
- Web design firms are based on projects, and therefore are not based on accounts such as traditional advertising companies and IT support companies. They may not be human and process locally to provide the types of continuous enhancements and customer support they definitely need as a support team or account managers.
- This is an industry where almost anything can happen, so clear communication is very important. There is much to talk about, each one having its own pros and cons. This means that misunderstandings are common and sometimes dangerous.
- Web developers are busy. Clients usually need months to get comfortable enough to sign a proposal. That makes it very difficult to manage power. And it is a growing industry. Many web companies, especially the least expensive and the best, have been arrested.
TYPICAL TIMELINE OR PROCESS LOOK LIKE WITH A WEB PROJECT
- Exploration – firstly, This is where the discovery takes place, Knowing your goals and helping you have them is the best UX key.
- Strategy – This is the stage of the plan. Planning, telephone fencing, and timelines are provided.
- Design – This is where the original design ideas are given. Organize and discuss with your agency, make changes, and build the ultimate mobile and desktop ideas.
- Development – Depending on the complexity of your website, this stage may take at least a month, up to 6 months or more. Problem-solving is also done at this stage.
- Launch – Once everything is approved and tested, your website is taken live. Marketing should be closely linked to this category, such as ads on social media.
In the end, With the exception of the timeline and process, you just throw things off the wall and hope for results, or worse.
SOME OF THE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT COMPLAINTS ARE:
Inept, Old Technology, Slow, does not respond
It’s slow, it doesn’t listen, it can’t
Misleading, Negative Communication, Technical Limitations
Never Silent, Overwhelmingly, Last Missed, Annoying
Rude, Short, Composing Problems, Database Damaged
The company is gone, can’t access the site
The salesman used to walk slowly, in a one-man shop, now retired
Slow response, Poor Service
Extremely surprised, Over their heads, Business Exit
Could not use, Overconfidence, lack of skills
Non-response, No commitment
It did not specify problems with Flash, SEO
No control, Engineers will not grant access
Above their heads, the issues of CMS
There Was Suffering, The Last Missed Missions
SOME OF THE SOLUTIONS ARE
It is important to have a clear agreement about what is being bought, and what is being delivered. The problem is, there are tons of changes, and many of them are not available until the project goes smoothly. Laying the groundwork for identifying all potential project pitfalls is probably part of the actual project work – and in many cases, that is a much bigger investment than the client wants to do without the actual outcome. We have done many “recovery projects” of this nature, and we almost always add more to what we have achieved than we have planned – if we do not succeed in the whole project, we lose money. This means we need to charge our paying customers enough to cover that, which makes it more expensive all around.
Instead of having complex and immediate needs, we help our customers identify goals and measure them in the best possible way. We start with the amendments that were previously completed and then use the budget to change that suspension to the goals.
So how do you use your time? Set some issues. With the WordPress installation profile, we can provide a fully functional site, with minimal color changes and a few pages and everything ready for the client to be able to upload content in a matter of hours. Therefore, it is getting shorter all the time.
WHAT CLIENTS SHOULD DO?
- Check References. Just pick up the phone and call other people! As nominees, the best indicator of future performance is past performance. In addition, have a real conversation with the companies the dealer has worked with. Or at least…
- Read Reviews, but don’t stop there. Then Search for a few minutes. For example, go to the Business Better website and see if there are any complaints.
- Get a Demo. Of course, you will want a demo of the content management system, but also get a demo of project management tools. Wait, don’t use project management tools?
- Are they taking notes? in addition, there may be indications of vendor conflict in the first meeting. They must capture the goals and needs in an orderly manner.
- Meet the Team. Above all, like a job interview, there is no substitute for a face-to-face meeting.